Premium Membership Benefits

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Just joined, Where Are All The Current Posts?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Just joined, Where Are All The Current Posts?

Just joined yesterday and looking through the forum there doesn't seem to be very many active posts, am I missing something?

I see the tab for "todays post" but there is almost nothing there, most post in the forum are years old.

On the Facebook page I see the truck pics posted and getting 10-20k likes, figured there would be more going on here.

Do you see more current active threads and posts if your paying member?

2. Thanks IGOTADURAMAX thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTADURAMAX liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Just joined, Where Are All The Current Posts?

Quote Originally Posted by hdrolling View Post
    Just joined yesterday and looking through the forum there doesn't seem to be very many active posts, am I missing something?

I see the tab for "todays post" but there is almost nothing there, most post in the forum are years old.

On the Facebook page I see the truck pics posted and getting 10-20k likes, figured there would be more going on here.

Do you see more current active threads and posts if your paying member?
    Paying members get posted first on our social media accounts and this website will be going through a major redesign to take advantage of more traffic.

Great group of people here, just some are quiet, lol.

Thank you,
    igotaduramax
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

CLICK HERE TO BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TODAY!

4. Likes hdrolling liked this post