Premium Membership Benefits

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  5

Thread: LMM ‘07 no start no crank, no indicator light! PLEASE HELP!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

LMM ‘07 no start no crank, no indicator light! PLEASE HELP!!!

I have a no start no crank problem that I can’t figure out. All worked fine besides a few things before I changed my starter. After putting in a new starter this started and totally lost. The batteries are fully charged and good, grounds and terminals are all clean and good, fuses good, mega fuses good, starter relay good. Only electronics working are some dash lights, radio, AC, headlights/taillights but no power windows/locks, dome lights, door dinging, or indicator line. Also have codes U0140, U0141, U0100 pulling up. Today I’m going to get a new ignition switch and NSBU switch and harness for the transmission. Might be why no indicator line. Everything I’ve been reading is pointing to the BCM but not for sure. Only things wrong with truck before I put in the new starter was parking assist off abs service trailer brake system messages ABS and park brake lights always on. Any help and suggestions will be much appreciated! I really can’t afford to take it to the dealership or a shop right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Re: LMM ‘07 no start no crank, no indicator light! PLEASE HELP!!!

Best I can guess is you may have fried something reconnecting the batteries. Im guessing there is an expensive fuse that has popped. My other '08 had a bad wire and fuse that needed to be replaced.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

3. Likes JoshPando82 liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by zamoramax View Post
    Best I can guess is you may have fried something reconnecting the batteries. Im guessing there is an expensive fuse that has popped. My other '08 had a bad wire and fuse that needed to be replaced.

Do u know what fuse and wire it was? I checked all the fuses, jcase fuse, and mega fuses and relays under the hood and inside truck. Also replaced all the important fuses with brand new ones just in case

5. Likes zamoramax liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JoshPando82 View Post
    Do u know what fuse and wire it was? I checked all the fuses, jcase fuse, and mega fuses and relays under the hood and inside truck. Also replaced all the important fuses with brand new ones just in case

It was the mega fuses. And the wire from the fuse box to wherever.... hope this might help somehow.

7. Likes JoshPando82 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by zamoramax View Post
    It was the mega fuses. And the wire from the fuse box to wherever.... hope this might help somehow.

Gotcha. Thanks ya I changed one of them and the others were good. I’m almost positive it’s my BCM. I lost communications to almost all of my modules. I bought a $350 Innova 5160rs scan advisor professional code reader with RepaorSolutions2. It’s pretty badass for the price. Anyways for some reason I have a bunch of water under my drivers side carpet and the insulation is soaked and water puddled up all on the wires running along the floorboard. Not sure if that has anything to do with it and could’ve got my BCM wet. Is there a test I can do to see if the BCM is working properly and be able to find out if that’s it or not? I took a cpl short videos but won’t let me upload on here to show what my dash is doing when I turn the key to on and all the water on floor and wires. FML nothing can ever
    be easy! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3622.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	165.1 KB 
ID:	789

9. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JoshPando82 View Post
    Gotcha. Thanks ya I changed one of them and the others were good. I’m almost positive it’s my BCM. I lost communications to almost all of my modules. I bought a $350 Innova 5160rs scan advisor professional code reader with RepaorSolutions2. It’s pretty badass for the price. Anyways for some reason I have a bunch of water under my drivers side carpet and the insulation is soaked and water puddled up all on the wires running along the floorboard. Not sure if that has anything to do with it and could’ve got my BCM wet. Is there a test I can do to see if the BCM is working properly and be able to find out if that’s it or not? I took a cpl short videos but won’t let me upload on here to show what my dash is doing when I turn the key to on and all the water on floor and wires. FML nothing can everhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...4f495695ee.png
    be easy! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3622.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	165.1 KB 
ID:	789
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...2092cf59fd.jpg

I'm at a guessing point same as you and I don't want to be misleading.

As far as the water it could be the hole(s) on the roof.

My '08 leaks from the satellite antenna and my yellow markers in the middle.

10. Thanks IGOTADURAMAX thanked for this post
    Likes JoshPando82, IGOTADURAMAX liked this post