I have a no start no crank problem that I can’t figure out. All worked fine besides a few things before I changed my starter. After putting in a new starter this started and totally lost. The batteries are fully charged and good, grounds and terminals are all clean and good, fuses good, mega fuses good, starter relay good. Only electronics working are some dash lights, radio, AC, headlights/taillights but no power windows/locks, dome lights, door dinging, or indicator line. Also have codes U0140, U0141, U0100 pulling up. Today I’m going to get a new ignition switch and NSBU switch and harness for the transmission. Might be why no indicator line. Everything I’ve been reading is pointing to the BCM but not for sure. Only things wrong with truck before I put in the new starter was parking assist off abs service trailer brake system messages ABS and park brake lights always on. Any help and suggestions will be much appreciated! I really can’t afford to take it to the dealership or a shop right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk