Premium Membership Benefits

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: tuner/programmer

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

tuner/programmer

what is a good tuner to get for my 06 lly? i don't want to go the efi live route because i want the diagnostics display also and don't want to pay for the efilive, the tunes, and then an edge insight monitor. i was thinking an edge juice, but any suggestions would be appreciated. thank you.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

@K-Sons will be able to help you with that question.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

CLICK HERE TO BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TODAY!

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

yes I would look at Edge products
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

and when you do EFI you get a set of tunes and a good tuner will set them up as you want the first time and should only charge to build new tunes after you are set up

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

thank you. i am probably going to go for an edge juice or something along those lines.

6. Thanks IGOTADURAMAX thanked for this post