Premium Membership Benefits

Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: losing fuel prime?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

losing fuel prime?

I have an 03 Duramax with Fass fuel pump setup and stock filter setup up front... Changed both fuel filters... I am having trouble with it staying primed? Does it intermittently.... Injectors are fine had them checked out... No obvious fuel leaks... Truck has EFI LIVE, S and B cai.... MBRP 5 " EXHAUST.... New Suncoast built tranny and converter.... Thought my Wix hard plastic fuel filter up front was leaking so I swapped it for an AC DELCO FUEL FILTER and stayed primed good for 10 days or so and changed the oil in it today and went to start it up and had lost fuel prime and wouldn't start... Primed it and it fired up... But lost prime instantly and now wont hold prime? Just bought new O ring kit for my stock fuel filter housing with a aluminum bleeder screw and WIF sensor aluminum plug that I am getting ready to install? Any other ideas or suggestions? Truck runs great, no white smoke, great fuel pressure at the rails, great gas mileage... Thanks... Contact 812 701 0425

2. Thanks IGOTADURAMAX thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTADURAMAX liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

CLICK HERE TO BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TODAY!

4. Likes Diesel Dawgs Performance liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member Diesel Dawgs Performance's Avatar

User Info Menu

Have you noticed any fuel in your oil?

Luke
    www.dieseldawgsperformance.com

6. Thanks IGOTADURAMAX thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTADURAMAX liked this post