Premium Membership Benefits

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 1st one here?

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

1st one here?

Hey everyone. Well I guess its just me. Love any and all things Duramax. I am from spring TX and have a 2005 lly duramax ccsb. Efi live by Kory Willis and a few other bolt ons. Many more to come.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Welcome to the team.

Thanks for joining us.

Got some pics of your Duramax?
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

CLICK HERE TO BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TODAY!

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Welcome

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

nice , ive got the lly too soon efi by tony ,moonshine via henry at creatures of the nite perf,stock turbo cp3 and injectors tires,4 in exhaust lml manifold afe mouthpiece, stock air box,egr deleted ,pro fab tube, arp studs and built trans by alligator,precision ind converter, cat adapter and fass titanium 150 ,Arkansas,problems encountered limped trans , #2 n #7 inj harness connectors , head gaskets turbo vane sensor,(stuck unison ring) ,gmc classic fe9 emmisions,daily driver cognito upper arms and braces sleeves hoops w bilstein 5100 limit straps ,fusion front bumper, ,

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Welcome !

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Thanks everyone. I'm trying to figure out how to put pictures up and create my avatar. I think my phone won't let me. I'll try later on a desktop.

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

U have to buy a membership. The owner does that to prevent spamming

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

If you have a hosting company you can use IMG imbedding. If not we host all pics for premium members.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

CLICK HERE TO BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TODAY!