I have a 2008 lmm. 113xxx and counting. I didn't know where this should go so here I am. Just wanted to see if anyone had suggestions on upgrades I tow a fifth wheel (13-14k lbs.) once a month sometimes two hours sometimes 8 and everywhere in between that's about as hard on it as I get. Here's what I've done afe stage2 cold air, dpf delete, 5 in flopro stainless straight pipe 6 in tip, fass titanium, efi live 5 tunes stock-120hp, dsp5 switch, edge insight monitor (gauges and set peramiters) sinister egr delete, I run amsoil synthetics in everything and filters so I have the amsoil dual oil filter bypass kit mounted on the frame, the transmission is mainly stock I have a ppe triple lok tq, transgo shift kit and a ppe trans cooler that's it, I have ppe deep dish vented trans oil and rear diff pans I can't think of anything else that pertains to power upgrades. I just wanted something that was reliable,could tow like hell, handle the tunes, good fuel mileage and I could rip it when I wanted to. So far it runs amazing. All the power I need (I think around 500 hp 800 tq) it always runs cool towing. Just want to see if there was anything else I should do? Not trying to make huge power it seems to have plenty.