Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: edge juice w/attiude vs edge evolution

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

edge juice w/attiude vs edge evolution

trying to figure out the pros and cons with these two programmers and comparisons I am not trying to get crazy on my truck just want some light tunes for fuel mileage and towing I know the juice comes with a CTS or CS and the evo comes with the old style monitor can some one help me with the comparisons or point me to a sight that has it already done

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Do you plan on doing any trans upgrades?
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

CLICK HERE TO BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TODAY!

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

no I don't I am just thinking of doing an intake and exhaust with an EGR delete, FASS Pump since Dmax don't have factory lift pumps, and a programmer

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

We would go for the edge juice in our opinion.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTADURAMAX.COM View Post
    We would go for the edge juice in our opinion.
    Why would you choose this option

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Inactive Vendors

User Info Menu

Edge makes a very good programmer and for what you described as what you are looking for Edge would be a good fit for you.

7. Top Of Page | #7
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar Diesel View Post
    Edge makes a very good programmer and for what you described as what you are looking for Edge would be a good fit for you.
    yes but which one the juice or the evo

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

We love the edge juice because of how easy it is to work, and the ease of changing HP settings.

9. Top Of Page | #9
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

thank you the juice is what I have been leaning towards the whole time but seen the evolution a few weeks ago and wanted to know what someone thought because I noticed most people run the juice

10. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Juice is very very good. We love ours.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast