Premium Membership Benefits

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 05 LLy

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

05 LLy

I have an 05 LLy and was wondering what was the most bang for my buck, Efi live or a super chip. I'm planning on building it more down the road just looking for something right now.

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Your best bet would be to get an efi auto cal, for right now with mild tunes and then you can upgrade them later on when you build truck, just make sure you get a reputable tuner, like kory willis, duramaxtuner, idaho rob, moonshine etc, pick the one for your mods you have now and you'll be good, I have kory willis tunes and I love them

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

EFI live
    with a good tune builder they will build a tune for the way you use your truck and can retune after you do some upgrades
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

CLICK HERE TO BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TODAY!

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I have EFI live and Idaho Rob tuned. I looked at the customer service problems on other forums and I saw little or none with Rob. I have added sebveral mods to my truck since I bought the original program and Rob said if I bought the mod off ATP he would make the changes for free and i made a big mistake and burnt up my ecm and I called EFI live and asked for another program for the new ecm they wanted 150.00 I then called rob and he gave it to me at their cost. Just do your homework on customer service before you buy. call them on phone ask questions see how they respond!!!