Premium Membership Benefits

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: oil cooler delete

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

oil cooler delete

I purchased the PPE oil cooler delete kit and noticed after i got it you need to remote the oil filter. I have no idea as to where or what parts i need can anyone help???

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

You have a 2008 correct?
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

CLICK HERE TO BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TODAY!

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

correct 08

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Let's ask our Vendors and see what they say.

@Northstar Diesel @K-Sons @Zach@TTLM
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Inactive Vendors

User Info Menu

I am not sure of the thread style you will need but I know of one other duramax that did the same thing and used one of these kits to relocate the filter.

http://shop.perma-cool.com/CT-Oil-Fi...n-Kits_c59.htm

I am not able to get these but one of the other vendors may or you maybe able to find them cheaper on line than the link I have provided but atleast it is a starting point.

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Inactive Vendors

User Info Menu

I just came across this also. Amsoil makes a kit which is Part #: BMK27 This is specific to your Duramax and offers a better filtration system. These normally run $409.00 through Amsoil. I will PM you with pricing on this, I am able to get this and you can read here the benefits of the unit.

http://www.amsoil.com/shop/by-produc...?code=BMK27-EA

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

ok I am no use lol but I would go with that

8. Top Of Page | #8
    Inactive Vendors

User Info Menu

@K-Sons that is not so you provided reassurance that what I suggested was good to someone who isn't sure. So very useful!

9. Thanks IGOTADURAMAX thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTADURAMAX liked this post