Premium Membership Benefits

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New to the forum thanks for the add!!

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

New to the forum thanks for the add!!

A little about me and my Duramax.

My father owned a construction company for 40+ years and we lost him to cancer a couple years ago and when we were selling off the company we come to the last Duramax to sell and except the 2017 Duramax which we also kept.

This 2006 was my dad’s favorite truck but had been sitting a couple years while my father was in a fight for his life. After the fight was lost I decided to buy the truck back from our trust and rebuild her and get her back on the road.

All new stainless brake lines, new brakes and rotors all around, new BF Goodrich KO2's and 20,000 on a fresh top end thanks to GM warranty (they broke injectors off in the heads and rebuilt the entire top end free of charge Over $11,000 in warranty work)

Now she has 71,000 original miles and runs like she is new!!

Dad would be proud to see this old girl back on the road!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 67552590_715784318878901_5189166709499494400_n.jpg  
    Last edited by Dhestekin; 07-29-2019 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Can't spell

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: New to the forum thanks for the add!!

@Dhestekin he would be proud friend!

Welcome to the family!!
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

CLICK HERE TO BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TODAY!