After sitting for almost 2 years, I was forced to move my truck from where I had it stored, so instead of just towing it to another storage spot, I went to PPE and had them build a stand alone harness. I put the new harness in, took about 45 minutes, tried to start it, and nothing. Cranked a little slow, but it should've fired. Went through everything in the wire harness and everything was good. Went through the whole fuel system and everything looked good, but I found the fitting at the front of the passenger side fuel rail was a hair loose. I didn't even have to tighten it a quarter turn, but I tightened it, cranked it a couple times, and it finally fired on the 3rd crank. I drove it to a friend's house to button up the dash wiring where it sat for another month, but it's now in my driveway. Unfortunately, I still have to figure out all the electrical for the rest of the truck, but it runs and drives, so I'm one huge step closer to getting it on the road. It still needs to be registered in California, so it has no plates yet, and without brake lights, it's kind of sketchy to drive around town, but oh well. The cops around here usually let big trucks slide as long as you're not blowing smoke and doing burnouts. There is one issue though, there's a pretty good draw on the battery when it's parked, but that shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk