I absolutely love mine, this motor is strong and has a lot of power. The exhaust braking is amazing, it easily slowed me down from 75 mph towing a four wheeler trailer in the length of the off ramp. The noise is something you may or may not care about, but I personally think it is only super quiet at idle. Around town their is some nice noise to listen to(sometimes I turn my music off to listen to the engine, it is better then music). On the highway the truck shuts right up, and gives you a very nice, no stress environment. I could easily go four and a half hours on the highway without stopping, maybe more, its that good. The interior on the highway is comparable to my lexus lx570, it is so quiet. And I would like to issue a warning as far as a stock truck goes, this thing is fast, I have floored it a few times from a dead stop, and there is torque management in first gear, but once it shifts, hold on. This new powertrain is amazing, and cool, I mean a functional hood scoop. What is not cool about that. I to was always more of a cummins guy, but I went with the Duramax instead, and I have not been disappointed. I would definitely recommend it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro