Premium Membership Benefits

Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: New member from utah

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

New member from utah

Hey everyone new to this forum, and pretty new to duramax. I bought my first diesel and duramax in January of 2015. I bought a 2008 Chevy duramax. I bought it with a rebuilt restore title, with a 6" bds lift, 35/12.50r20 gear wheels, banks intake, 5" dp back straight pipe, and efi with unknown tunes. Since I have replace the whole front end, new turbo with a gt37/94, just bought all the parts to build the trans, a 3" dp, going to buy a fass titanium since my raptor **** out two days after turbo swap, going to rebuild and upgrade cp3, and retune it. Talking to a few duramax owner we are aiming for 650-700 hp. I am proud to say I have done all the work on the truck so far since I bought it, and will do it all with the exception of the tuning. After that I will start fixing all the electrical in the truck since it is showing signs of water damage and replace the bed since it has way way way to much bondo that is starting to Bubble up, and then wrap it.

2. Thanks Dale's Super Store, IGOTADURAMAX thanked for this post
    Likes Dale's Super Store, IGOTADURAMAX liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: New member from utah

Hi ya @Durtylmm. Glad you could join us friend.

Also since you're a new member we got something for you. Go to our website http://www.dalessuperstore and enter promo code DSSIGOTA15 (good for $15 off any purchase)

4. Thanks IGOTADURAMAX, Durtylmm thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTADURAMAX liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: New member from utah

@Durtylmm welcome friend. Glad you could join us.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

CLICK HERE TO BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TODAY!

6. Thanks Durtylmm thanked for this post