Premium Membership Benefits

Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  3
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why should we give you a (FREE) Hoodie?

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Good point Zach.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

CLICK HERE TO BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TODAY!

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

You should give me one of these hoodies because I drive a duramax. This kid at my school always wears a duramax hoodie and he drives a little toyota tacoma... So by wearing your hoodie not only would it advertise this website down south in florida, but would also allow me to get my point acrost to this kid that he doesnt deserve to wear a dmax hoodie

3. Thanks IGOTADURAMAX thanked for this post
  4. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by alexnich7 View Post
    You should give me one of these hoodies because I drive a duramax. This kid at my school always wears a duramax hoodie and he drives a little toyota tacoma... So by wearing your hoodie not only would it advertise this website down south in florida, but would also allow me to get my point acrost to this kid that he doesnt deserve to wear a dmax hoodie
    Good point! We will send this one to the Boss man, but if you become a lifetime member you'll get a Hoodie for FREE!
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

5. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTADURAMAX.COM View Post
    Good point! We will send this one to the Boss man, but if you become a lifetime member you'll get a Hoodie for FREE!
    I'll defitley look into it! Do you guys also sell decals? I'd love to add a nice decal to my truck. In the meantime, if you need my shipping address just let me know

6. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

We had windshield banners, but sold out. Will be getting more in shortly.

7. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Because it'll match my other Dmax hoodies! 👍

8. Thanks IGOTADURAMAX thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

I have the igotaduramax.com stickers on my truck so I should get a free one for advertising

10. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by zachreilly1 View Post
    I have the igotaduramax.com stickers on my truck so I should get a free one for advertising
    Really? Which one?

11. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Cause this is my first Duramax and I wear a sombrero. Your hoodie would be in several pics from the numerous events I attend.

12. Thanks Dale's Super Store, IGOTADURAMAX thanked for this post
    Likes Dale's Super Store, IGOTADURAMAX liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Re: Why should we give you a (FREE) Hoodie?

I should get a free hoody because I love my Duramax. I want help advertise and make other jealous they don't have a hoody like mine

14. Thanks IGOTADURAMAX thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTADURAMAX liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12