Premium Membership Benefits

Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Howdy

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Howdy

Well with my Powerstroke being stolen last Monday it's time for me to join the DMAX world once again ( last time only lasted 2 weeks) . I've been around the diesel scene for a long time now. A number of years ago I had my own shop and built some sweet rides but then the oil field came calling again. For a while I tried to keep my shop open while working in the oil field but I just didn't have the time ro make that happen. Thus truck is going to be the old ranch truck which is an 05 LLY that is completely stock with exception of the intake and factory exhaust being straight piped. Plans for it is a mild build with studs , EGR delete , FASS fuel system , slight upgraded CP3 and injectors , and an atmosphere charger to the stock charger , and some custom EFI tunes. Looking to stay around 5-600 HP.

2. Thanks IGOTADURAMAX thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTADURAMAX liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

@BigTXDually welcome friend.

Make sure you post up when your truck when building it. 👍

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

CLICK HERE TO BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TODAY!

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Yeah I will. I'm still waiting in insurance to pay me so I can build it. This will be my first personal DMAX build. I've done similar builds and much bigger for customers in the past but so far my only personal builds have been Cummins and Powerstroke based.

5. Thanks IGOTADURAMAX thanked for this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Hi ya @BigTXDually. Glad you could join us friend.

Also since you're a new member we got something for you. Go to our website http://www.dalessuperstore and enter promo code DSSIGOTA15 (good for $15 off any purchase)

7. Thanks IGOTADURAMAX thanked for this post