Premium Membership Benefits

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: winter set up

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

winter set up

So ive been thinking of a winter tire set up for my truck. 2006.5 lbz. I have a 6inch lift now rolling on 35x12.5x20 federals where i drilled and studded the rear tires. Now i was thinking of running the stock 16inch rims with a 315 75 16 tire. But i dont want the truck to look goofy with the lift and the fender flare kit. Does anyone have a similar set up? Searching on google is killing me. i ended up purchasing the goodyear duratracs i hope they grip well in the snow

2. Likes IGOTADURAMAX liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

@CustomOffsets should be able to help us.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

CLICK HERE TO BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TODAY!

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Everything we have is an offset wheel... can you still cancel your order? I can get you tires and rims for about $1300 to your door in a similar setup for winter...
    here are the ones with about 35s and 16s but you will see they all have offset wheels. https://www.customwheeloffset.com/wh...e_height_to=35
    Make sure to like us on Facebook!
    Want a good daily dose of custom trucks? Check our Instagram!
    We sell wheels& tires, lift kits, custom lighting, grills, light bars and more! Right Here!

5. Thanks IGOTADURAMAX thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTADURAMAX liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Options B: If you run that setup you can add these 2" spacers to get your wheels out a bit so it doesn't look so narrow... bread truck like
    https://www.customwheeloffset.com/cu...kes-and-models
    We sell wheels& tires, lift kits, custom lighting, grills, light bars and more! Right Here!

7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Thanks bud. so i mounted the 315 75 16s today on my stock rims. turns out the lift came with larger knuckles and i have to go out and buy wheel adapters tomorrow. ill post pics as soon as i get it all set up rigtht. i guess with the 1 1/2 inch spacers the fenders wont look so goofy

8. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CustomOffsets View Post
    Everything we have is an offset wheel... can you still cancel your order? I can get you tires and rims for about $1300 to your door in a similar setup for winter...
    here are the ones with about 35s and 16s but you will see they all have offset wheels. https://www.customwheeloffset.com/wh...e_height_to=35
    Do you offer shipping to the great north. i live up in Calgary Alberta. I work at a shop so im sure i can still cancel my order even if i mounted them

9. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 91 luder View Post
    Do you offer shipping to the great north. i live up in Calgary Alberta. I work at a shop so im sure i can still cancel my order even if i mounted them
    Absolutely, hit us up at sales@customoffsets.com and we can get you a quote, typically only $3-500 for shipping all the way to the great North! (that's for wheels and tires mounted!)