Premium Membership Benefits

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: -12 Rim offset on 20x10 rims, how far will the tires stick out?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

-12 Rim offset on 20x10 rims, how far will the tires stick out?

I'm looking at buying a set of 20x10 inch Helo's with -12 offset for my 05 crew cab 4x4 D-max. Tires are 33" Nitto trail grapplers. Truck is leveled out and I'm looking for someone who can tell me how far the rims/tires will stick out from the fender well with the -12 offset? Thanks!

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

CLICK HERE TO BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TODAY!

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 05duramax View Post
    I'm looking at buying a set of 20x10 inch Helo's with -12 offset for my 05 crew cab 4x4 D-max. Tires are 33" Nitto trail grapplers. Truck is leveled out and I'm looking for someone who can tell me how far the rims/tires will stick out from the fender well with the -12 offset? Thanks!
    Those should fit no problem, I assume yours is a 2500? Here are some close to what yours will look like as far as sticking out https://www.customwheeloffset.com/wh...re_brand=Nitto
    Make sure to like us on Facebook!
    Want a good daily dose of custom trucks? Check our Instagram!
    We sell wheels& tires, lift kits, custom lighting, grills, light bars and more! Right Here!

4. Likes IGOTADURAMAX liked this post