Premium Membership Benefits

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Fuel Problems

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Fuel Problems

I am having problems with my truck shutting off. It idles fine then will drive for a few minutes and die again. I have been having this problem for roughly a month. I figured it was a fuel filter problem, I replaced it and continues to do the same thing. I recently purchased an Air Dog 100 and filter delete. It started and idled fine but when I tried to drive it, it died again. I cracked the bleeder screw while the Air Dog was running and nothing happened. So, I then tried priming with the priming bulb, and the bulb was suctioned down and would not come up. I'm running out of ideas and need help. Thank you.

2. Thanks IGOTADURAMAX thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTADURAMAX liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

@Diesel Dawgs Performance any ideas on this one?

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

CLICK HERE TO BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TODAY!

4. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Re: Fuel Problems

Another dead thread, but a little help for others. The fuel filter assembly will leak ever so slightly as to loose prime and make the truck run funny if at all.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk